Attend a new and innovative home buyer event
You may get the help you need to make
home ownership a real possibility
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Neighborhood LIFTSM event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
Date: June 22nd and 23nd
Time: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: Tampa Convention Center, West Hall
333 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Learn about the $15,000 Home Grant!
FREE PARKING: Free parking is available at the convention center’s parking garage. You will receive a voucher at the event to use to pay as you exit..
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of home ownership — and find out if it’s right for you.
Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is strongly recommended in order to guarantee the ability to meet one-on-one with a professional.
What to bring: It is important for you to bring all your financial documentation if you plan to meet with a home mortgage specialist to discuss qualification for down payment assistance.
Find information and support at every turn:
- Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified home buyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods.1 And grants can also be used with renovation financing. NOTE: Grants are available only to those who are approved for renovation or home financing and have household incomes equal to or less than 120% of area median income.
- Find out if you’re ready to buy a home — Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available. Click to schedule an appointment with a Newhomeprograms.com Real Estate Agent.
- Prepare for sustainable home ownership — Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of home ownership at Wells Fargo’s video education center.
1. Although Wells Fargo is the sponsor of the Neighborhood LIFTSM program, you may seek financing for the remaining balance of the home purchase from any lender who accepts the Neighborhood LIFT down payment assistance program.
2. The Neighborhood LIFTSM program is a collaborative program of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Wells Fargo Foundation, and NeighborWorks America, an independent nonprofit organization.